Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Cleaning...

...I guess you can call it that, but I was looking through a box of stuff I haven't touched legit since 8th grade. I happend to find about 6 sneaker boxes of Basketball cards and my thick ass binder of what I liked to call my "show off cards"...It's really funny because the new trend is everyone postin' pictures of their sneakers on blogs and...I can't front I do too...but I got some serious heat in my collection of cards lol...I have 108 Allen Iverson cards and 13 of them are Rookies!!! I was a beast! Let me show SOME of my good ones, along with some worthless peices of crap that had potential...

First off...with out looking at this card can anyone tell me who this fellow is? NO, Ya can't! His name's Jerome Moiso and he's a peice off crap! Hands down the worse Celtics draft pick EVER!!! Selected 11th pick in the First Round of the 2000 NBA Draft by the Boston Celtics. Also being that this is a jersey card...it's worth jack shit!


Now this was a dope rookie card when I got it...all the kids out here wanted it because P-Squared is that dood in Boston...I would've passed it up for a couple of deals but...Look at his face on the back of the card! It's priceless!!! I had to keep it, no exceptions.


This card was my first Allen Iverson card ever!!! My uncle Alvin from New Bedford gave it to me as a gift when I went up to visit for a weekend. It is my Holy Grail!!! I was in 3rd grade guys =D.


I snagged my cousin Joel hardcore for this one...I gave him a Dana Barros (A Boston Native) card and told him he won the 1999 dunk contest:
1. The Dana Barros card was a 1998-1999 card meaning he played for the Celtics in which he had NO dunks that season.
2. There wasn't even a dunk contest in 1999...Hahahahaaaaa I was an evil child.
Anywho...My first Vince Carter rookie card.


He's nasty...I don't care what you say...He's Naaastyyy!!!


R.I.P. Eddie Griffin


Jesus Shuttleswoooooooooooooooorth!!!
Rookie Rookie Rookie...


What Bumms!!!



I knew he was gonna be niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice...Ya'll all traded yours for a Robert "Tractor" Traylor card...I Still Got Miiiine!!!


Honestly I can go on forever...and that was just a fraction of like 1/16th of my rookie cards, imagine my inserts and regular crap. Oh lord...I miss those school yard days tradin' Basketball cards...Now it's all about sneakers and text messaging...Whateverrrrrrrrrrrr...

No comments: