Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Quick New York Minute...

A couple nights out in the BX is def. needed every once in a while...It honestly was just a relaxing weekend out of Massachusetts lol...Did a little shoppin', went to a car show, met up with my cousin Irene for the first time in like 3 years, hit a lil hick party...and put myself in the most uncomfortable situation I've ever been in...EVER! (Do not go to McDonalds at 3 a.m. in the middle of the Bronx just for a Snack-Wrap especially when all the people in there are high as fuck, strapped, and randomly have golf clubs!)

But on the flip side...

This is the perfect car for Jr's 5'2'' (in sneakers) 5'3'' (in Timbs) shrimp ass Lol...I Got You My Dood!!! Just wait til I start makin' a couple more digits a year lol...


This is def. the car my wife will drive...How sexy is that!?!?!?


Maybach time...


My driver is doin it right now!!! I need one of these in the future...BAD!!!




Look at this!!! WTF!!!




Jr tried gettin' a driver...That lil nigga ran yo haha...




Yo, you know you got gwap when you chillin' in the Bentley section in front of a Phantom with a cardigan sweater and some pink corduroy pants on!!!


This nigga wanted someone dead lol...


Yo that is one pig as painting...Hondai don't play...


Randomly posted outside of the Penn Station section of Madison Square Garden...


Jr had a nice lil pick up on 181st ans St. Nic...Nike Air Max 93 Premium Samples...Rare as hell...

1 comment:

Vashni said...

looks like you had fun =)

thanks for the invite .. cough.