Sunday, March 30, 2008

Anna Maria College 3/29-30/08 pt.2

After the DunkXChange I took some medicine because I felt like crap...Happened to take some stuff that knocked me out completely...So around 10 I get a phone call from Jr letting me know we headin' up to Worcester. So, we go.

First we make like 100 stops in Worcester meetin' up wit people then we end up goin to this house in the middle of no where! We had fun though...but Jr had a freakin' night let me tell ya...


FYI...Jr was just makin' a fool out of this chick...She kinda deserved it though...She kept testin' 'em muddy waters...


Uh...Was'nt feelin' this track...


Lol before this picture that chick was grindin' on Jr SOOOO HARD that at one split second he moved out of the way and she legit almost killed herself. I've never seen anyone meet the floor so fast in my life! Peoples was dyin' man. Baldy and Melo almost had a heart attack...


Jr continuing to fuck with her lol...


After that we head to the AMC campus...These doods is so secluded from the world they just go nuts ova there...

...As the night went on I just sat down and really wanted to head home...So, I couldn't do much but wait...

...Yo Chris DID NOT LAND THIS...AT ALL...It was quite scary honestly...Dood landed on his neck and was still for what seemed to be the longest 3 seconds...a definite concussion...


...still waiting...


Jon Jon was GRILLIN' the Chef Boyardee...


...and Jon Jon got that Chef Boyardee...


Finally...back to the 978...


Thank God for the safe night and 24 hour Dunkin Donuts =)...


...Gone...

1 comment:

Vashni said...

always interesting with you . ..