Thursday, March 20, 2008

Rewind!!!

I appologize for not posting anything in a week! Let me catch ya'll up a bit...

Kickin' it court side with my dudes Kevin Durant and Earl Watson.


Then they got SMASHED by the Celts 111-82...but look at Kevins P.E.'s!!!

Ray's 8's were bangin' too...



Then witnessed my former High School teamates smash St Johns (Shrewsbury) 68-47 to win the Massachusetts Basketball State Championship. Well deserved after the loss of one of our former teamates Ryan Bourque, Love you bro, they did it for you. Congratulations Central Catholic High School.






BENNY GOT SOME PLAYIN' TIME BABY!!!


GAME!

R.I.P Ryan Bourque...We Miss You...



Then...After the game Wander, Jr, and I come up to Boston to party hard and celebrate...Wow! About 2:30 a.m. Jr gets a phone call tellin' him Jon Jon (brother) was stabbed...We literally made it from Boston to Lawrence in 10 minutes. We waited in the emergency room for ever! It was freakin' 6:30 a.m. until they tell us,"Oh you guys can't see him until around 2 p.m." Fuckin' Pissed! He lucky I love his fat ass lol...In the end all that mattered was him being okay.

What a weekend!!!
It was fun though =)

No comments: