Sunday, March 30, 2008

DunkXChange Boston 3/29/08 pt.1

Re-Up hosted Bostons first sneaker event in years yesturday...givin' some of the top sneaker collectors in the area a chance at there holy grails and peices to improve there collections. It was a pretty chill day...I saw alot of heat I'm def. cakin' up to get for the June 14th DunkXChange comin back to Boston. SB Dunk Hi Supreme in Orange...Here I Come!!!

Before the day started it was sort of difficult to choose what pair I would wear...Didn't wanna look like I was trying to hard by wearing some major heat, but then again didn't wanna look weak...Sooooooooooooooooooo, I threw on the Brut's =)...





My boys Chris and Jim holdin' it down for Concepts, sellin some of the heat from they personal collections...Jimmy Boy had some tough stuff...



U-N-I performed some of the new shit off the Fried Chicken & Watermelon peice. Wasn't that big of a fan of them before hand but they was pretty good performers and real koo doods. Thats all that matters to me. Had to show 'em love...



Afta words IL MONDO was the place to be!!! This is the best pizza spot in Boston straight up and doooooooooown! And when I say we grubbed...Let me tell ya...We grubbed...Look at all shit thats on this menu! Lol...



Lil bit of SB action...some Low Takashi 2's...Hi Deck's...n Brut's...Pretty nice pretty nice...




"Today was a good day." Ice Cube

and it is to be continued...

1 comment:

Vashni said...

i drove by there & seen mad people outside, i remember thinking "i wonder if orlandos there"