Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Soldier Boy Ain't Got Shit On OC!

Last night Janie and I had an indepth convo over the phone about sneakers when I came to realize...Damn..."I Got Me Some BAAAAAAAATHIN' APES!" Woowoowooooo, but hold on a sec....Not jus' any BAPES no...Wonder Woman Roadstas ;)...Copped 'em about early November '07 and have yet to be touched...Like dead ass they havn't even breathed real air yet...NEVER HAVE CAME OUT OF PACKAGING!!! Lol...They my babies...I love 'em and should be more greatful for them =)...Thanks Janie for bringin' them back to my attention...

Action figure packaging...




Damn she fly ;)...


Indeed =/...


Just for you lame ass niggas rockin' FAPES...Still got the Camo bag and reciept to prove Authenticityyyyyyy...


Tell Soldier Boy To Leave The U.S. People!!!

1 comment:

Vashni said...

lol. babe you're wild. lol. you're not planning on using them neither huh? ..