Thursday, April 3, 2008

Last Minute NBA Action!

My CA came upon some Celt's tickets for last nights game vs. the Pacers and who better for her to invite besides...ME! =D...I have to say, I knew it would be a blow out, but Sitting up in the balcony for a change was quite the experience...

Ray had on some Jordan 2 PE's...Can't lie they got me a little excited. I think I watched his sneakers more than the game...


...The cats at The Garden come up with the most insane videos to put on during time outs and shit lol...I'm not even gonna go into detail of what this one was about...



...This kid rips off his Celtics warm-up into this Superman shirt EVERY GAME! It's gotta be a recording because he's at legit EVERY GAME!!!...


...A little before half time they drop these little parachute men from the rafters, if you catch one (witch never frickin' happens) you win a prize...Well Guess What!?...It was my lucky day boooooyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I caught myself a parachute man. I was very excited, I've been to about 500 Celtics games and this was my first encounter with the dood. =)...



...She was jealous...


...The Central boys was in the hooooooooouse...State Champs baby...


...ESPN was in the bulidin'! Yo, I watched those camera men watch the game and they are on point! You should see them move...


...Let me introduce you to David Harrison. There is no reason why a man that makes $1,734,316 in the year 2008 should NOT have a hair cut or at least a shape up! This dood doesn't even care lol, he all givin' himself a manicure during the huddle...He know he ain't gettin' in...


...The Jig Saw was in da hooooooooouse!...


...GINOOOOOOO!!!...


..."Big Baby" got in a bit...Mohawk?...


...Oh yeah, just wanted to remind ya'll that I caught a parachute dood...


...That's All Folks!


By the way the Celt's win 92-77 ;)

1 comment:

Vashni said...

this post is really cute. lol. i swear, i dont know anyone thats been to more celtics games..