Monday, April 21, 2008

2008 Presidential Race of Republica Dominicana

Her...


FYI...I was talkin' on the phone with Corina Cornejo (my future art childs mother...insider), when she told me that her uncle Miguel Vargas Maldonado was runnin' for President of the Republica Dominicana. Great...She acts as if it is nothing. It's greedy, ungreatful girls like her that make me mad >=l...Damn you! He can possibly run that whole fuckin' country and she can care less. "It's not that I don't care. It's just...I don't know. It just hasn't hit me yet.", she says. He's The Barack Obama of DR Right Now!!! How could you care less Corina...You know how many Dominican celebs are gonna praise this dood? You make me mad Corina...You make me mad...

Vote For Miguel! Voe For Miguel!!!


Check Out This Good Ass Ad...How Could You NOT Care!?...


Big Papi will love him...


Manny will love him...


Al Horford will love him...


These wierdos will def. love him and prolly make a song about him...


but she won't...Shame on her...


0=) Love You Corn...

End of Post...

2 comments:

Vashni said...

1) shes really reallly pretty..

2) miguel mi presidente. this dude really is the man, he got his stuff all over DR, & even when i was on south beach he had a lil plane flying around with his banner "MIGUEL MI PRESIDENTE." this dudes on top of his game. besides, the other guy is this scram looking dude, i wouldnt want him to be my president, his names like aristy or something.. butttt te point of the matter isss, tell her to get excited, shes gonna be living the life when she goes to DR. lol.

p.s. if i dont start seeing some comments on my page , all this commenting im doing will stop.

ednaquackmode said...

haha omg this has to be the funniest blog ever
she told me about it and i just had to see for myself
its sooo true...
she really doesnt care she acts like evryone runs for president
hehe but gotta love her