Friday, April 11, 2008

Giant Baby Heads!

Last night, I was walkin' to a friend of a friends house wit a couple of people for a little bit of Thursday night fun. As I walked by the Museum of Fine Arts I noticed these two BIG ASS baby heads poppin' from out of the ground. These shits is HUGE!!! This blew my mind, and led me to beleive..."This is gonna be a good night."




Then we get to the spot, and being the lazy people we are, we decide to take the elevator. LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS THING!!! It's legit 2x4 ft. AND the license expired in Dec. '06! Once again I put myself into a death trap. Shout out to my little lady Kathryn who was on the phone with me at that time lol.


The night went on...

...people got drunk...

...people passed out...

...people...got drunk...

Then this fuckin chair decides to collapse on my ass as I'm sittin' in it, Motha Fu...


We finally decide it's time to go...So what did we do? =)...
Back on the elevator baby, the shit was too cool! I tried takin' an overall picture of it but Cranston got all up in the mix...


So I'm feeling very athletic on the walk home, imaginin' I was dunking on anything I could hang on (as if I was in 6th grade again lol)...It was a good work out tho, I had about 42 points!!!


I don't know why Cranstons laptop was on the stove, I think he took it literall when we asked for some Mac n Cheese...


Oh The Life...

1 comment:

Vashni said...

lol @ mac & cheese..