Friday, June 6, 2008

Salve Regina University

My nigga Melo has recently been accepted and will be transfering from Northern Essex Community College in Lawrence and Haverhill, MA to Salve Regina University of Newport, RI...Lawrence legit like #1 in poorest cities in Massachusetts to Newport which is the richest town in Rhode Island...How the fuuuh? So anywho...we go up the to take a visit and explore the next college campus we will destroy next semester...and lemme tell ya...this shit was noooo joke!

Fuuuuuck thiiiis...this school is legit on the ocean maaaaan...Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I ain't havin' it man...I'll swim in a pool, I'll even go into a lake...but the Ocean...Out in Rhode Island where all these fisherman are reported missing n shit? Prolly not...I'll stay on land...


...Sure enough Melo pulls off a Dora The Explorer and wants to get all adventuristic on our ass...


...Who goes runnin' after him? Lil' Diego aka Jr thinkin he an American Gladiator n shit...


...As for Walson and I...Nah...We'll stay riiiiiiiight up here...


...Movin' on through out the campus I happened to notice the amount of grass stains on my sneakers...THERE IS TOO MUCH GRASS AT THIS PLACE!!!...


...The gym in which Melo will showcase his talents of putting this so called thing a basketball into a this diameter of a rim which so happens to be approximately 18 inches wide...


...Shiiiiiiiiiiit...Ha, you know how I do...nawm say'n...


...But yo this weight room was one like no other...They wasn't just watchin' SportsCenter in that bitch...They was watchin' BLANKMAN!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaat!?!?!?...


...This...was the financial aid office...You tell me if you would have ever thought this building was dedicated to the broke niggas that needed money to go to school...


...Look at the stuff in and the size of this building!!!...

...We learned 'bout this type of shit in Art History this year maaaaaan...


...The chapel...for us poor brothers to pray and hope we get enough financial aid to be up in this motha fu...


...Three floors of this non-sense?...


...I had to go outside and take a lil break man...I was startin' to realize,"Yo...We don't belong here man! Lets get the f*** out of here maaaaaaaaaaan"...


...Then back inside again...The redest carpet I've ever seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen...


...Gold railings???...Oh what the...


...And we ended the day with this...prolly THE cheapest thing in the school...Prolly the most valuable mentally...


...And we was OFF...back to MA for Newport, Rhose Island I will never see again until Melo guarentee me a good weekend up there...

...;) Ya tu sabes...

No comments: