Sunday, June 15, 2008

The game of.........Kings...



The NEW objective of the game...
TRY...
...to stay alive...

...Game faces...




...Let the games begin...


CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

...Oh man it got ugly quick...


CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

"Feelin' iit" Jay Z


CENSORED

CENSORED

...Yo! Daddy Yankee was there for a guest performance...


CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

...I was prolly makin' a fool outta myself right here lol...and look at A...Damn boy...


CENSORED

CENSORED

...Game Over...Gaaame...Oooverrrr...


CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

CENSORED

...I'd like to give a shout out to my naggas Wanderful and Big Ben for gettin' me home...Verrry Safely...Big ups to Nataaash, Big A, Keysh Keysh, Crystaaal, and my nigga D Hammerz aka Daddy Yank...We are ALL KINGS!!!

2 comments:

Vashni said...

lol.. ur too funny o. can always count on you for a funny post.. & that dude seriously does look like daddy yankee

Anonymous said...

wat thee i wanna playy kings one dayy ! =]